NO WRAP, SEITAN & SCRAMBLED TOFU WRAP
Ingredients: Scrambled tofu
- 500g Arty Tofu - scrambled with a fork
- 1/4 chopped white onion
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 spring onion stalk, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/4 tsp pink salt or kala namak for an eggy tofu taste
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 1/4 mustard powder or seeds
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 small wild carrot sliced
- 1 pink radish bulb sliced
- Any other raw veggies you'd like inside
- 3 or 4 rainbow chard leaves
Ingredients: Seitan Strips
- 6 slices of Arty Chorizo Seitan
- 1/4 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
Blanche your rainbow chard leaves and then, run under cold water. Dry and then leave in the fridge so it stays fresh and cool.
Begin to make the scrambled tofu, by adding olive oil to a pan and gently frying the garlic and onion. Add your spices, and once all is golden brown - add your scrambled tofu. Lightly toss till tofu softens. Turn off heat and leave to cool
Add sesame oil to a pan, and slice of seitan. Let it brown on either side, and then add the sugar and soya sauce. Once crispy, turn off heat and let it cool.
Grab your chard leaves from the fridge, place in a fan shape and then top with the slices of seitan and scrambled tofu. Begin to layer your wrap with the raw sliced veggies.
If you'd like to make your own sauce to drizzle on top - we recommend a quick and easy pesto!
Just blitz the following all together and drizzle on top, before closing the wrap and tucking in:
- 1 clove peeled garlic
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 15g fresh basil
- 15g fresh parsley
- 3 Tbsp of Arty Soya Natural Mylk
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
A simple, healthy, colourful and refreshing plate to satisfy and make others envious of your food lol!